Sunday, April 1, 2012

Return from the nether.



Shame on me.I cant believe that I lost this blog for almost two years. The bricks still must be placed and here is another.

The world around me is waking up,a wonderful rebirth. I am sure the peeps and chocolate bunnies are breeding and soon we will be knee deep in them, guess that is better than knee deep in alligators.

Today a gentle rain is falling and the air is damp and cold. I am snuggled in my bed with my dogs, my laptop and my kindle. The naked tree looks to the mountain with its snow blanket and shivers. It feels the life trying to burst forth. The spring flowers poke the tips of their little head out of the ground and drink the rain. Soon it will be an explosion of color, and smells of life.
I too must rise, force myself out of the cold hibernation I put my self in and burst forth with my colors and scent, mine being art and words. I have to live again.


1 comment: